Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sickness and Beyond!


I don't really know what I'm planning with this entry. I'm currently sitting and work and was reminded that I needed to edit my roomies photographs from a recent photo shoot. (She's a model) and I realized that I wasn't going to have half as much time as I originally thought and so everything I may have had planned went down the drain. Not that I had anything planned mind you, but I had hoped, to maybe someday, motivate myself into actually doing something besides sit and feel sorry for myself. But maybe getting some editing done will be good for me.

I was sitting at work being bored and sick and wanting to kill people while I tried to just get through the day without collapsing when I decided to mess around and take some pictures with my phone. And so that's what today's post is going to be. My cubicle at work.

And... I think that I have outdone myself in the boredom department. Sorry about that, once I start feeling better and once I map out what 30 day challenges and such I'm going to be doing, I think I'll be much happier with myself and these posts.





















No comments:

Post a Comment