Monday, January 9, 2012

'Ello 'ello 'ello

Hiya everybody. I haven't written anything in the last few days because I've been like super, thinking I'm going to die sick and not being able to talk and lack of sleepness. I realize that I said I would write everyday and I've broken that the last few days, but I think that if maybe one day I write a few in one day to make up either for ones missed or ones that I feel are too crappy to be put up (like this one) then I should be ok. But we'll see.

The last few days I've been pretty depressed, I've decided that I'm breaking up with my boyfriend because of a bunch of issues but that's a whole nother story. So I'm sorry I don't have anything substantial to post and I feel pretty much like shit but again, that's another story.

Tomorrow, PREPARE FOR AWESOMENESS! Or maybe later tonight, or never, you never really know with me.

So peace out everybody.


No comments:

Post a Comment